Happy Holidays: What's Ahead for 2016
I wanted to take a moment and wish you and your families a very happy holiday… and a happy, healthy and profitable New Year… It’s been quite an interesting year.
We watched the markets just about breakeven. Oil hit historic lows, as did most commodities. There’s an election nearing. The Federal Reserve raised rates for the first time in years, despite economic headwinds.
Commercial real estate continues to exceed expectations, despite many calls that it’s in an unsustainable bubble. And I published my first book – Winning with Commercial Real Estate.
It’s been an exciting year… But things are just getting warmed up.
In fact, here are some of the hottest stories to stay on top of heading into 2016.
- Six Key Themes that will Shape Commercial Real Estate in 2016
- What Property Markets can Expect After the Fed Rate Hike
- Workplace Forecast: 2016
- Houston is on track to log $11.6 billion in sales
- Oil Glut to Pose Challenges for Energy Markets in 2016
- Outlook for Technology in Real Estate Development
- China’s Economy: Seven Predictions for 2016
- No Crystal Ball? Here's Help With 2016 Economic Forecasts
- Experts make their Top 10 financial predictions for 2016
- How America’s rich are viewing stocks, economy into 2016