This Week in the Economy (Nov 12)
These are some of the top economic reports released over the last week… and what you can look forward to this week:
- Happy Veteran’s Day. Thank you for your service to the country...
- The Economic Calendar for the Week of November 10
- US weekly jobless claims total 276,000 vs 270,000 estimate
- The Economy is Better – Why Don’t Voters Believe It?
- Credit Suisse: Here are the Two Biggest Threats to the Global Economy
- Perelman Sees ‘Real Softness’ for Next Two Years in U.S. Economy
- S. Construction Spending Increases 0.6% in September 2015
- S. Rig Count falls to 771
- Mortgage Rates Moving Higher
- 3 Radical Republican Ideas for Growing the Economy
- More Studies Prove The Economy Always Does Better When…